Inu Hariko Silk Scarf
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the Inu Hariko. Inu means dog and dogs were considered guardian deities for pregnant women and children. So little toys were often given to children and pregnant woman as a sign of good luck.
- This scarf is digitally printed proudly in the UK, using an eco friendly company that are more environmentally aware and mindful of their excess waste
- The scarves are printed onto beautiful semi-matte Japanese Habotai silk with clean machine stitched edges.
- This is a medium scarf, sized at 66cm x 66cm.
Wear your scarf in your hair, around your neck, around your wrist or just loosely tied around your bag handle! The perfect accessories to add colour to any outfit :)
- Do not wash in a washing machine.
- For Wash and Care Instructions please click here.