Large Sunset Shrine Silk Scarf
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by my trip to the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto during a summertime sunset. The sunset colours were so warm and magical, I tried to capture it's colours in this scarf design. The shrine is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings. The trails lead into the wooded forest of the sacred Mount Inari, which belongs to the shrine grounds.
- This scarf is digitally printed proudly in the UK, using an eco friendly company that are more environmentally aware and mindful of their excess waste
- The scarves are printed onto beautiful semi-matte Japanese Habotai silk with clean machine stitched edges.
- This is a large scarf, sized at 100cm x 100cm.
Wear your scarf in your hair, around your neck, around your wrist or just loosely tied around your bag handle! The perfect accessories to add colour to any outfit :)
- Do not wash in a washing machine.
- For Wash and Care Instructions please click here.