Fushimi Kitsune Silk Scarf (Pre-Order)
This product is currently sold out.
This particular design is based directly off my personal travels to japan. I visited the Fusihimi Inari shrine in Kyoto a second time and photographed one of my favourite Kitsune statues near the main entrance steps. This little fox became the central component for this design. Now he will sit across your shoulders or embrace your neck to give you good fortune and keep you safe.
- This scarf is digitally printed proudly in the UK, using an eco friendly company that are more environmentally aware and mindful of their excess waste
- The scarves are printed onto beautiful semi-matte Japanese Habotai silk with clean machine stitched edges.
- This is a medium scarf, sized at 66cm x 66cm.
Wear your scarf in your hair, around your neck, around your wrist or just loosely tied around your bag handle! The perfect accessories to add colour to any outfit :)
- Do not wash in a washing machine.
- For Wash and Care Instructions please click here.