Tora Silk Scarf Pre-order
This product is currently sold out.
These sold out so quick during initial release I have decided to set up a pre-order for them! PREORDER details below:
- Pre-order ends July 19th
- After Pre-order time period, scarfs will be ordered.
- Delivery for shipment is estimated from 4-6 weeks after pre-order closes
- Anything ordered alongside pre-order items will be shipped together, not separately.
- All orders are final, if you are not sure about something please contact me with your questions first. Thank you!
Tora means Tiger in Japanese and these cuties are based off traditional Japanese folk toys called "Hariko Tora" from the area of Shimane. "Hariko" means "Paper mache" and there would have been originally made from paper or wood. Toys like these were not only made for children but also had some sort of spiritual significance. These were believed to keep illness away and was given to children to ensure they'd grow!
- Printed onto beautiful semi-matte Japanese Habotai silk
- Finished with clean machine stitched edges
- This is a medium sized scarf, sized at 66cm x 66cm
- Silk softens with every wear!
- Proudly digitally printed in the UK, using an eco friendly company who are incredibly mindful and keep their excess waste to a bare minimum.
Wear your scarf in your hair, around your neck, around your wrist or just loosely tied around your bag handle! The perfect accessories to add colour to any outfit.
I have seen some people are framing their scarves too! So would be a perfect splash of colour to any living space :)
Hand wash in cool water with mild organic soap.
However Dry clean recommended.
Do not wash in a washing machine.