Hanami Dango Silk Scarf (Pre-Order)
This product is currently sold out.
This is now a pre-order item due to covid-19.
- I have already ordered a limited amount of this design but have no ETA at the moment.
- The pre-order will continue for as long as there is a lockdown in the UK.
- I will ship them out as soon as my fabric manufacturing is fully open again. My manufacturing for scarves is partially open. They have informed me that they can still accept my order and print the fabric, however they do not have the means currently to hem my scarves (limited staff). The good news is that after lockdown, they will already be halfway through finishing my order which means it won't be too long a wait to receive these scarves for shipment.
- Emails will go out to all who pre-order during the lockdown about estimated shipping times when I know more.
- This scarf is digitally printed proudly in the UK, using an eco friendly company that are more environmentally aware and mindful of their excess waste and printing methods.
- The scarves are printed onto beautiful semi-matte Japanese Habotai silk with clean machine stitched edges.
- This is a long scarf, sized at 17cm x 100cm.
Wear your scarf in your hair, around your neck, around your wrist or just loosely tied around your bag handle! The perfect accessories to add colour to any outfit :)
- Hand wash delicately in cool water with mild silk-friendly organic soap or dry clean only.
Do not wash/dry in a washing machine.