Unisex Silver Skull Ring
This variant is currently sold out
From my debut fine jewellery collection - the Unisex Skull Signet Ring. This was one of the first designs I created for this collection, born from skull drawings that I am always doodling in my sketchbooks.
- These rings are hand-cast from recycled solid sterling silver in the UK.
- Each piece of ALXNDRA jewellery comes with a branded box to help keep your purchase in top condition.
- Sent via tracked and signed delivery every time.
- Please note that silver metal is subject to oxidation which is a natural process of the metal. Oxidised means that on exposure to oxygen in the air, silver naturally can turn black/"dirty" on the outside. Don’t worry this is normal and there is nothing wrong with your jewellery, it is just the nature of silver! This can be easily fixed by simply washing it with soap and water/ giving it a good polish with a silver cloth :)
- The best way to look after your jewellery is to put it away (in a box or a pouch) when not wearing and to refrain from spraying your perfume directly onto it as the chemicals can be damaging over long term use.
- If you are not sure about which size you need, you can either go into any jewellery shop and ask to find your size OR you can order one of my ring sizers for reference. These cost £3 but come with a discount code to redeem your £3 back on ANY order with your next purchase :)