Kasai Print Silk Scarf
This product is currently sold out.
- Printed onto beautiful semi-matte Japanese Habotai silk
- Finished with clean machine stitched edges
- This is a medium sized scarf, sized at 66cm x 66cm
- Silk softens with every wear!
- Proudly digitally printed in the UK, using an eco friendly company who are incredibly mindful and keep their excess waste to a minimum.
"Kasai" means "fire" in Japanese making a reference to the lit matchsticks and autumnal colours in the print.
Wear your scarf in your hair, around your neck, around your wrist or just loosely tied around your bag handle! The perfect accessories to add colour to any outfit.
I have seen some people are framing their scarves too! So would be a perfect splash of colour to any living space :)
- Do not wash in a washing machine.
- For Wash and Care Instructions please click here.